Harmsworth Park Layout - Falkirk Game
Final arrangements are well in hand for this Saturday's Scottish Cup game against visitors Falkirk. We have had a lot of queries from visiting fans relating to game. As such we have produced this lay-out plan of the Harmsworth Park which will hopefully give visiting supporters some useful information.
The plan highlights:
- Parking area for team bus
- Parking areas for supporters buses - on Harrow Hill Road
- The three main entrances to the park – all gates are cash only
- The position of the main toilet block, T-Hut, medical room and a temporary catering van to supplement our T-Hut
- Temporary toilets will be available by the side of the south stand, beside the ISO containers
- Fans will not be segregated
This link shows the area around the Harmsworth Park.
Supporters are reminded that entry is cash only priced at £10 and £5 for juniors/concessions, season tickets are not valid. As we are expecting a big crowd please arrive early and bring the correct money for paying for entry.