Revised Covid Proceedure
Wick Academy is delighted to announce that our revised match day procedure has now been approved by the League. This can be read here (version updated 01-08-21) and contains sections detailing the zones within Harmsworth Park as well as information for Home team, Away team, Match Officials, Media and Spectators.
We fully appreciate that these are extraordinarily difficult times. If you attend a game we want to ensure that everyone stays safe. We ask please that you read the procedure document and comply with the guidance contained within it. In particular familiarize yourself with the zones which will be in force once locked down is in place, diagram B in the document.
Key points to note for spectators are as follows:
- Admissions to games is preferably by ticket or season ticket, but pay at the gate will be available
- If pay at the gate track and trace details must be provided on entry
- Name and phone number also needs to be on match day tickets
- A QR scan code will be available that can be used on a mobile phone using the free “Check in Scotland” application. Supporters are encouraged to download the App to their phones to help speed up the entry process on match day. The app can be downloaded from the Apple App Store and also from Google Play
- Spectators should not under any circumstances enter the red zone
- Spectators must pass a temperature check
- Face masks must be worn and social distancing must be adhered to
- Limited seating will be available in the east half of the north stand and access to the stand will only be via the top car-park
- The tea hut will not be open on match days and we are currently not able to offer match day hospitality
- Please exit the ground immediately after the final whistle
Thank you for your continued support to the club and we hope that you enjoy being back watching the lads compete starting this Saturday against our visitors Clachnacuddin.
Wick Academy FC Chairman