Match Day Procedure
Wick Academy is delighted to announce that our match day procedure has now been approved by the League. This can be read here (version updated 09-12-20) and contains sections detailing the zones within Harmsworth Park as well as information for Home team, Away team, Match Officials, Media and Spectators.
We fully appreciate that these are extraordinarily difficult times. If you have a match day ticket and will be attending a game we want to ensure that everyone stays safe. The League has worked very hard to get permission granted for games to start with spectators present so we ask please that you read the procedure document and comply with the guidance contained within it. In particular familiarize yourself with the zones which will be in force once locked down is in place, diagram B in the document.
Key points to note for spectators are as follows:
- Admissions to games will be by ticket only
- Spectators should not under any circumstances enter the red zone
- Spectators must pass a temperature check
- Face masks must be worn inside the ground and social distancing must be adhered to
- Limited seating will be available in the east half of the north stand and access will only be via the top car-park
- The tea hut will not be open on match days and we are currently not able to offer match day hospitality
- Please exit the ground immediately after the final whistle
Match day tickets will be available for sale from Harmsworth Park up to 12am on match days.
Thank you for your continued support to the club and we hope that you enjoy being back watching the lads compete starting this Saturday against our visitors Buckie Thistle.
Wick Academy FC Chairman